What are you looking for?
11.19.2013

It's Too Cold For You Here



"...Head in the clouds but my gravity centered..."



































Photographs taken by both Alejandro and I


Just like sports, I had a birthday pre-game. lol. My birthday is today and I went out to this really exciting place called Nitehawk Cinema last night. My friend, Alejandro, and I wanted to try something new, so he had the idea of researching places in the city where we were able to watch a movie and have dinner at the same time. Who knew they actually had a place like that here in New York. We watched Don Jon and ate the most amazing food. If anyone is looking for something new to do, check out NiteHawk in Brooklyn. It is also near by the Brooklyn Bridge; you can maybe take a walk there after. We did walk around after to take photos and just hang out, but around the neighborhood. Honestly, that neighborhood will be added to my "Places to live in NYC list". Who ever been or lives around this neighborhood should definitely let me know how it really is =D

I am officially 21 today and it is exciting to be able to walk into a bar and buy my own drinks.

Wearing: Forever 21 Burgundy Dress and Jacket | Louis Vuiiton bag | Charlotte Russe booties | Thrifted Necklace


With Love,
Kenneillia S.

Add your comment

  1. Wish you a very very happy b'day.. :)
    May god bless you.
    Looks like u had fun time
    I am inviting you to join my $30 certificate giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/11/dressale-30-certificate-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! And try almo draft house in Yonkers!! Its the same thing. Just on central avenue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for expressing your opinion. I truly appreciate it!
Do not forget to check back for reply's to any questions you may have asked me. Everything is sent to my phone, so you will get a reply.

Have a beautiful day.

(Also, if you want me to check out your blog. Please leave the link within your comment.)

xoxo
Kenneillia S.

@TheStyleVow